Monday, March 5, 2012

Spotlight on: The Bear Went Over the Mountain actress Dorian Connors

Name: Dorian Connors
Age: 9
How long have you been a part of the Patel Conservatory family? 5 months
What is your role in The Bear Went Over The Mountain? Mrs. Bunny
What is exciting to you about the show? I have the chance to perform in front of the audience
What other courses have you taken at the Patel Conservatory? Musical Theater
Why did you decide to study the performing arts? I love to sing and dance, I also love to create my own plays, commercials and movies
How has studying the performing arts been beneficial to you so far? I believe in myself that I can do anything
What do you think is interesting about yourself? I have a great memory and like to be very organized. I actually love going to school
Is there anything else you want to tell us about yourself? I can be quiet and shy, but I do not feel this way when I’m performing. This is because I’m playing a character, not myself.


The Bear Went Over the Mountain continues this weekend, Thurs. - Sun., Mar. 8 - 10, 2012. Click here for tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment